Rebecca Going b. 1789 m John Annett
Six children (unk names)
Drury Goyen and Sarah “Sallie” Baxter
Sarah Annett 1823–1881
Mary Tolbert Annett 1824–1840
Martha J. “Patsy” Annett 1826–1890
Nancy Ann Annett 1828–1910
George W Annett 1830–1905
Jane Annett 1834–
Susan Annett 1837–
1) Martha Going born about 1768 – d. Aug 19, 1813, (Married 1790 to – Larkin “Asa” Tindall (d 1841)- moved to Warren County, Ga).
2) Elijah Going born in 1770 – d. 1807 (Chester, SC)
3) Job Going b. Sept 5, 1772 Chester, SC-d. April 23, 1834, Tuscaloosa Co, AL m. Rebecca Lockert – of Aaron and Sarah Miles Lockert
4) Isaac Going born April 28, 1775 (Chester, SC) – (Married on Aug 21, 1804 to Rebecca Palmer)
5) James Going born in 1777
6) Sarah Baxter Going born 1786
7) Mary Going born in 1787
8) Rebecca Going born about 1789
9) Thomas Baxter Going born in 1795
Rebecca Going, daughter of Drury Going and Sarah “Sallie” Baxter Going, was born about 1789 in Chester County. Elijah Going, her brother and executor of their father’s estate, filed a receipt with the Chester County Court showing payments to Mary Going, “September 20th day 1805, paid to Mary Going Seventy-five Dollars; April 9th day, 1806 paid to Mary Going Two hundred and sixty-five dollars; paid to Mary Going February 16th day 1807 Twenty-nine dollars by me. To[tal] $369, Elijah Going.”
Apparently Rebecca Going was still unmarried and living with her mother when Sarah “Sallie” Baxter Going wrote her will in 1814. The will expressed a desire that Rebecca Going and her sister Mary Gowen live with their brother, Thomas Baxter Going while they remain unmarried. It also provided that Rebecca Going was to receive a feather bed and bedroom furniture “that she claimed,” a “cow named Harty and her heifer,” a woman’s saddle, a pine table and a large trunk.
Rebecca Going was married about 1823 to John Annett in Chester County, according to Fredrick M. Tucker. She died during the 1850s at Tuscaloosa, Alabama. She was the mother of six.
Son, George W. Annett is found in Drew County, Arkansas in the 1860 US Census, living with his spouse and family, and with Adam Lockhart.
Rebecca Going Ancestry.com site: http://person.ancestry.com/tree/69705632/person/34477828116/facts