Below are maps of the approximate locations of families with Gowen, Going, or similar names that might possibly be those names (many might not be, but I included similar names in case there were misspellings or spellings that could possibly be phonetically close – so possibly an alternate spelling).
Maryland near Northern Neck list
21) 1637 Thomas Games mariner, Leonard Calvert Commission out of Baltimore, giving Thomas Games, license to trade on Hudson River or with any Indians or other people whatsoever being or inhabiting to the northward to Cape Henry and Cape Charles. Tho. Games not to trade arms with any Indian or foreigner
26) 1640 Thomas Games on Kent Island in Md
35) 1647 John Goneere, In Maryland by 1648 St Marys Co – same location as Giles Brent https://archive.org/stream/archivesofmaryla04brow/archivesofmaryla04brow_djvu.txt
40) 1649 John Garey Son-in-law of Peter Sharp, in 1658 entered rights for eight persons Sharp’s father transported in 1649 & 1650 in Calvert County, Maryland
44) 1650 Oct 18 – John Goane transp by Walter Broadhurst to S. side Potomeck R., at W. side of Poore Jack Cr., to mouth of Conawoman Cr. near land of William Hardigg.
45) 1650 Richard Gary, Husband of Sarah, transported in 1650, service by 1663 to St Mary’s County MD
46) 1650 Stephen Gary, Transported himself in 1650 & Clare, his wife, in 1653 to Dorchester Co MD
47) 1651 John Gary, Gray, Immigrated in 1651 with John, Jr., Judith, Sr., Judith, Jr., Elizabeth, & Jean Gary in Calvert Co MD
48) 1651 Elizabeth Gary Transported to MD in 1651 by John Gary, her father; 24 years old in 1657
49) 1651 Jean Gary transp to Md
50) 1651 Ann Gaine (Caine) transp to Talbot Co Md
57) 1652 John Geniers, Transported himself before June 1652 to MD
58) 1652 Richard Games, In Maryland by 1652, service to George Mee by 1658; died by 1664, leaving Elizabeth, formerly relict of Andrew Wardner & soon to be wife of, first, Gabriel Golden & then, John Hollenworth Charles County MD
63) 1653 Clare Gary Transported in 1653 by Stephen Gary, her husband to Dorchester Co MD
75) 1654 Henry Gwany transp to Westmoreland Co, Va – upon Upper Machotix Riv., betwixt lands of Nich. Lambsen & Capt. Thomas Davis and John Williams & Stephen Norman, Nly. upon land of John Walton, Ely. upon land of Gervace Dodson & Nath. Jones. Trans, of 60 pers.
83) 1656 Sarah Gary, Wife of Richard Gary, transported in 1656, service by 1663 St Marys Maryland
84) 1656 George Gaynes transp to Maryland.
91) 1658 Michael Gwin, transp to Md
92) 1658 Michael Givin, transp to Md
93) 1658 Thomas Gwyn, Transported 1658; service to John Homewood of Anne Arundel County by 1670 Md
99) 1659 Frances Gayr (Payr), transp to Md
100) 1660 Clement Gaun is transported to Maryland.
102) 1660 Thomas Geanes transp to Md
103) 1660 John Gary transp to Md
104) 1661 Mary Gerins transp to Md
105) 1661 Ann Gower, transp to Md
106) 1661 Elizabeth Guerin, Transported in 1661 by Gasper Guerin & Thomas Edmonds to St Marys Co MD
107) 1661 Gasper Guerin, He & Thomas Edmonds, his father-in-law, transported themselves, Elizabeth Guerin, et al. in 1661 & Bridgett, wife of Edmonds, et al. by 1664
113) 1662 Francis Goyer, transp to Md
114) 1662 Robert Gowlan, in service in Charles Co, Md
115) 1662 John Goneere, In Maryland by 1662, when a warrant was issued to him
116) 1662 Evan Gwyn, in service in Md
119) 1662 Evan Gwyn is transported to Maryland.
120) 1662 and 1663 Elizabeth Gaynes is transported to Maryland.
121) 1663 Thomas Gaines transp to Md
122) 1663 Daniel Gaines 400 acres on Porttobacco S of Rappa
125) 1663 Arthur Gwyn is transported to Maryland.
126) 1663 John Gwyn is transported to Maryland.
127) 1663 Franciscus Ferdinandus Guyer, in Md
130) 1664 Jonathan Gonsay, transp to Md
131) 1664 William Gaer transp to Md
132) 1664 Richard Gaines In Maryland by 1664, when he was husband of Andrew Wardner’s relict
133) 1665 Daniel Gaines land on Portobacco S of Rappa R
134) 1665 Daniel Gaines 1376 acres S of Rappa near Mattapony.
136) 1665 Richard Gwyne is transp to Maryland.
137) 1665 Clement Gover, transp to Md
138) 1665 Allice Gallen Transported by 1665 by Joseph Gallen, her husband to Md
139) 1665 Joseph Gallen By 1665 transported himself & Alice, his wife to Md
140) 1665 Elizabeth Games Transported by 1665 to MD
141) 1665 Mary Games Wife of Richard Games, in Maryland by 1665 when 300 acres surveyed for Richard were granted to her
142) 1665 Richard Games Husband of Mary, in Maryland by & died in 1665, when 300 acres in Somerset County were surveyed for him & granted to Mary, his relict
143) 1665 Sarah Garye, transp to Md
150) 1667 Daniel Gary transp to Md
151) 1667 John Gaine transp to Md
152) 1667 John Game transported 1667 to MD
153) 1668 Sarah Gwynn, transported by 1668 by John Gwynn, her husband- to Md
154) 1668 Sarah Garye, transp to Md
155) 1668 Sarah Garry in Md
165) 1670 Thomas Gwyn is transported to Maryland in service to John Homewood of Anne Arundel County.
166) 1670 Clause Guiner, Transported himself to MD
167) 1670 John Gaven, transp to Md
170) 1671 May 13 Thomas Going is transp to Talbot Co, MD by Francis Stanton of London, who sold rights to the 500 acres of land to Bryan Omaly of Talbot Co, MD.
171) 1671 William Gary, transp to Md
173) 1672 Esau Goeing and his wife Ann Goeing are finished with service, and assigning rights due to John Pitt in Talbot Co, Maryland.
174) 1672 Sarah Gary, immigrated to Md
178) 1673 Robert Gowland, Mariner, in Maryland by 1673, when he had assigned land to William Stevens of Somerset County
179) 1673 Franciscus-Fardinandos Goyard, in service in Md
180) 1673 William Gives, Of Baltimore County, service by 1673
181) 1673 William Gainey transp to Md
185) 1674 George Gower, transp to Md (St Marys Co)
186) 1674 Elizabeth Gover, Transported by 1674 by Robert Gover of Anne Arundel County, her husband
187) 1674 Robert Gover, Transported by 1674 by Robert Gover of Anne Arundel County
188) 1674 Robert Gover, Of Anne Arundel County, by 1674 transported himself, Elizabeth, his wife, & Robert Gover
191) 1675 William Goun is transported to Maryland.
192) 1675 John Gwyn is transported to Maryland.
194) 1675 Ellinor Gover, in Md.
195) 1675 William Gorenn, transp to Ann Arundel Co, Md
196) 1675 William Goun, transp to Md
197) 1675 Thomas Games Of Talbot County, husband of Joane Games, service by 1675
198) 1675 Joane Games (James) Wife of Tho. of Talbot County, service by 1675